I just wanted to thank all the people who attended and helped out
One thing we can look for next year is Outdoor Activities. Heck, we
I welcome any feedback you may have with regard to what you liked about
At any rate, thanks again. I hope to see you next year.
With regards to Mama,
Jeff Ingram/Executive Director
Images from this Event:
Standing Rock Cultural Arts, with the cooperation of The Portage Park District, The Kent Parks and Recreation , The Ravenna Parks and Recreation, The Aurora, The Brimfield and The Streetsboro Parks Departments would like to celebrate Earth Day this year by presenting the "Who's Your Mama?" Environmental Film Festival.
Headline Event - Sunday, April 22nd. 2pm-9pm at the Kent Stage 175 E. Main St., Downtown Kent.
-The 1st Annual Environmental Film Festival
-Proceeds benefit the programs of Standing Rock Cultural Arts, a non profit art and education organization based in Kent, Ohio.
The purpose of the festival is to celebrate planet earth and bring awareness to the sustainable, ecological activities occurring in our region.
THIS EVENT WILL BE POWERED BY THE SUN THANKS TO DOVETAIL SOLAR & WIND! www.dovetailsolar.com
Sponsored by: The Kent Environmental Council, The Sylvia Coogan Memorial
Fund, The Henry V. and Frances W. Christenson Foundation,
For a schedule of films and locations and throughout the week of April 17 -April 22, please visit www.whosyourmama.org
Displays for Earth Day Fest
3. Portage County Recycling Center: 330-678-8808 www.co.portage.oh.us/solidwaste.htm
4. Portage County Soil and Water Conservation District: 330-297-7633 www.portageswcd.org
5. PARTA: 330-676-670 www.partaonline.org
6. Portage Park District: 330-297-7728. www.portageparkdistrict.org
7. Main Street Kent: 330-677-8000
8. Myers Motors: 330-630-3768 www.myersmotors.com
9. Bill Pennel: 330-325-7016 www.rootstownorganicfarm.com
10. Haymaker Farm Market: 330-678-5748
11. Genahol: 330-264-9878 www.genahol.com
12. America¹s Hobby House: 330-678-6400 www.americashobbyhouse.com
13. Kent City Tree Commission : Jim Jewel 330-606-6299
14. Dovetail Solar & Wind: www.dovetailsolar.com
For a List of Film Descriptions, visit http://www.whosyourmama.org
Schedule of Films for Festival
April 17-20. Films at Portage County Libraries.
Tuesday, April 17.
April 19th. Films for Schools 10:00am-11:00am with Hal Walker
April 21, 8pm: "The Power of Community"
April 22, 2007 Headline Event at Kent Stage
2:51-3:15 Break Activities and Displays
5:30-7:00 Reception Time
7:00 - 8:00
Ride of Mergansers*
Intermission 20 min
8:20 - 9:10
-Portage Park District: